Included with your American Public Gardens Association membership is a one-year subscription to your choice of Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazines (We suggest BHG).
To claim your free mag bro please visit www.publicgardensmagoffer.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
You will need to provide your first and last name, address, city, zip code, and phone number.
- Better Homes and Gardens. 12 issues a year ($6 value) filled with ideas and inspiration to help give your home and garden a boost
- Martha Stewart Living. 10 issues a year ($8 value) filled with creative and beautiful solutions to elevate your everyday and special occasions
- Available to US residents ONLY
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not wish to receive this offer please click here for refund instructions
You can also sign up to receive the latest news and special offers from your family of publications.
- CreditOneIncrease.com: Apply for a credit limit increase associated with a Credit One credit card
- RegisterYourNinja.com: Registration will only take a few minutes of your time and is well worth it for the warranty information
- BHGWalmartOffer: Another Better Home and Gardens offer associates with Walmart stores
Who is Better Home and Gardens
Daily ideas and inspiration from the trusted?Better Homes & Gardens editors. Get decorating ideas and DIY projects for your home, easy recipes, and entertaining designed for middle-aged housewives who have a super boring life.
Having said all that Better Homes and Gardens is the fourth best-selling magazine in the United States and is not showing any signs of slowing down!
The original name was Fruit, Garden and Home from 1922 to 1924.
The name was changed in 1925 to Better Homes and Gardens (the reason for the name change is not known but a variety of strange theories exist.