My Account Spire Energy
- Access a Spire Energy account with a username and password or register for a new account
- Registeting for a new Spire Energy account is a pretty pain free process and should only take a few minutes
- Any questions in regards to a Spire Energy account can be directed to 800-887-4173 from?Monday to Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
MyAccount.SpireEnergy.com is operated by Spire Inc. who was formerly known as Laclede Gas. ?In order to register for an account the customer will need to provide their account number, name, address, phone number, and a valid email address. ?The registration process should take between 3 to 6 minutes and the Spire account number can be found on their bill. ?Once the Spire customer has provided all of the required information they will receive a confirmation link via email they will have to click on in order to complete registration. ?Once registered they will be able to pay a Spire bill, review account information, sign up for text alerts, view gas usage, update account information, and view previous billing statements.
- The customers Spire account number will be 10 digits long and will consist of all numbers
- Spire Inc. was previously known as Laclede Gas so don’t be confused
- The Spire Energy billing statement will show the customers previous balance, total balance, natural gas cost, taxes associated with the gas consumption, daily average therms, and total therms used
- Those who are already registered can simply sign in with a username and password in order to pay a bill or update information
The Spire Inc. corporate office is based at?Spire,?700 Market St.,?St. Louis, MO 63101 and can be reached via phone by calling 314-342-0500 (this number is available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CT). ?Customers who need to set up a home service call can dial?800-887-4173.