SoFiOffer.com allows consumers to apply for a personal loan up to $100,000 (maybe more in special circumstances).
- Make sure the wife is good with another personal loan
- All system a go?
- Turn on the old PC and navigate to www.sofioffer.com
- Enter the confirmation code and the applicant’s zip code
- Entering the SoFi Offer code will check a rate associated with a personal loan
- The SoFi Offer confirmation code is 14 digits long and can be found on the promotional mailing
- Loan amounts can go as high as $100,000 (maybe even higher under special circumstances)
SoFiOffer.com is operated by Social Finance Inc. ?Most applicants will find fixed Personal Loan Rates ranging from 5.49% APR to 14.24% APR (assuming they sign up for the AutoPay service).
Variable rates with auto pay will range from 5.19% APR to 11.34%. ?Checking a rate will only take a few minutes and Internet access is required in order to enter the confirmation code.
www.SoFiOffer.com Promotional Notes
- SoFi does not guarantee a loan
- Entering the confirmation code in order to check a rate will not affect a credit score
- There are no hidden fees and no pre=payment penalties or costly application fees
- This offer is a must for consumers who are paying 9% interest on their credit cards
- Minimum loan amount under the SoFiOffer.com promotion is listed as $5000
- Those who are approved and take out another SoFi loan in the future will receive a?0.125% rate discount simply for being a loyal SoFi?member
- The average borrower will raise their credit score 17 points when they pay off credit card debt (and save a boatload of money in interest)
- No hidden fees to Halloween tricks
- Terms offered: 3, 5, or 7 years
- Instant Pre-Approval: Yes
- Offers unemployment protection (which allows a loan holder to possibly delay payments if they find themselves without a job through no fault of their own)
Also, Social Finance Inc. is a San Francisco, CA-based personal finance company that provides personal loans (to include student and mortgage loans).
Furthermore,?the firm is headquartered at?Letterman Drive,?Building A, Suite 4700,?San Francisco, CA 94129.
Hence, here are some reviews from around the web in regards to a SoFI Personal Loan.
- Nerdwallet – A perfect 5 out of 5
- CreditKarma – 4 out of 5 based on 44 votes
- CreditDonkey says “SoFi is worth considering if you’ve got a spotless credit history and a steady income stream”
Hence, any questions in regards to a loan with SoFiOffer.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-855-456-SOFI (7634) from?Monday – Thursday 4:00 AM – 9:00 PM PT OR?Friday – Sunday 4:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT.