Prodigy Game Play
- Access the Prodigy Math Game with a username
- Students can also sign up with their Gmail account
- New students will have to go through a short registration process before they can play the game
ProdigyGame.com/Play requires the class code in order to register and play. ?Students who do not have the class code need to ask their teacher nicely to give it to them so they can start playing! ?Once the class code has been secured input the code and create a username. ?Students who are playing at home can simply enter their parents email address in order to start playing the Prodigy math game (parents will want to set a time limit as kids will explore “Shipwreck Shore” for hours without stopping unless told to).
Any questions in regards to ProdigyGame.com/Play can be directed to?1-866-585-4655 or parents can visit the main website and submit a support ticket. ?In order to submit a ticket the parent will need a valid email address, provide the subject at hand, and the impacted username. ?Please allow up to 48 hours for Prodigy to respond to a ticket.
- Join over 20 million kids/students who have played this extremely popular math game
- This is a FREE game (no credit card required!)
- The Prodigy Game offers a variety of resources to help get the teacher familiar with the game before unleashing it on her students
- Prodigy has content from all major topics and will seamlessly cover Grades 1 – 8 to help ensure your students are ready for standardized?testing
- The ProdigyGame allows students to learn at their own pace
- All activity accomplished on the GAME is reported back to the teacher in real-time
- The only fee that is ever charged is via the?parent upgrade (which only unlocks extra game content i.e.?new hairstyles for a student’s character)
- The upgraded unlocks have?absolutely no impact on Prodigy’s educational?quality