Enter the MTN DEW DEWnited States sweepstakes for a chance to win one million dollars!
Simply visit www.dewnited.com and follow the on-screen instructions to enter.
The $1 million dollar grand prize drawing will take place on or around 7/15/2020.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The MTN DEW DEWnited States promotion begins May 18, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends July 11, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
DewNITED.com Sweepstakes Rules
- You can enter up to 20 codes per day
- Codes can be found under a specially marked bottle of Mountain Dew
- Once you collect all fifty (50) DEWnited States Labels and enter the corresponding Codes, you will be eligible to receive a $100 DEWnited Visa Prepaid Card
- Allow up to 10 weeks for prizes to be delivered
- You will have 3 months to use the funds associated with the prepaid card prize
- Save the caps and Labels for verification purposes
- Residents of the States of CA, CT, HI, IA, ME, MA, MI, NY, OR and VT, do not remove the label from the bottle so that the bottle can be returned for deposit
How to enter without purchase?
Simple write to “MTN DEW DEWnited States Free Code Request, PO Box 490 Southfield, MI 48037” and include a 3 x 5 index card with your name, address, email address, date of birth, and phone number.
All code request must be made by 7/4/2020.
The one million dollar grand prize drawing will take place on or around 7/25/2020.
Read More: RegisterYourNinja.com
NYC Jail Visit Class Action Lawsuit
A mind-blowing 12 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Grottano, et al. v. The City of New York, et al.,
You can file a claim at www.nycjailvisitsettlement.com.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
All claims should be filed by 4/27/2020.
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 2/6/2020.
Who should file a claim?
“Individuals who attempted to visit an inmate at a New York City Department of Correction facility between Nov. 23, 2012, and Oct. 30, 2019, and were subject to an invasive search. Individuals who were arrested for the possession of contraband during a visit are not eligible unless a separate invasive search occurred during which they were not arrested. Invasive searches include: Any search of a visitor conducted by or at the direction of a Department of Correction employee which resulted in more than accidental or incidental exposure of or contact with a visitor’s breasts, genitals, or buttocks; Any search of a visitor conducted by or at the direction of a Department of Correction employee in which visitors are made to expose, remove, or display any feminine hygiene product they are wearing (pads, tampons, etc.). According to the settlement terms, invasive searches do NOT include: Examining a visitor’s seams and pockets; Touching the visitor’s skin at the shirt-sleeves and collar; Requiring that the visitor lift, raise, or adjust their clothing for visual inspection; A search of religious headwear and religious necklaces.”
NYC Jail Visit Investment Contact Information
- Mail: NYC DOC Visitor Search Settlement RG/2 Claims Administration LLC P.O. Box 59479 Philadelphia, PA 19102-9479
- Phone: (844) 979-7313
- Email: NYCJailVisitSettlement@RG2claims.com
Class members do not need to hire a lawyer as they will be represented by Raymond Audain from NAACP LDF.
BMO Harris $200 Bonus
What on earth is better than a free $200?
And you can get a free $200 when you sign up for a checking account at www.bmoharris.com/valpak10.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note you must meet certain “qualifying activities” in order to claim the $200.
What are these “qualifying activities” you speak of?
In the first 120 days of opening a BMO Harris account, you must perform the following in order to claim the $200…
- Have a total of at least $6,000 in qualifying direct deposits
- Enroll in BMO Digital Banking and set up paperless statements
- Make at least 20 debit card purchases
BMO Harris Banking Account Options
- BMO Harris Smart Money Account: $5 Monthly maintenance fee
- BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account: $0 Monthly maintenance fee
- BMO Harris Premier Account: $30 Monthly maintenance fee
We like the Smart Advantage account as it comes with no fees.
The Smart Advantage account also comes with Unlimited fee-free transactions at over 40,000 Allpoint network ATMs nationwide and a minimum balance is not required… woot woot!
Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval. BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC.
BMO Harris Banking Notes
- BMO Harris Mobile Cash is available using the BMO Digital Banking Mobile App
- The $200 bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart Money Account, BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account, or BMO Harris Premier Account
- Minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for BMO Harris personal checking accounts
- MO Harris Premier Account: 0.05% for balances between $0.01-$4,999.99; 0.10% for balances between $5,000-$9,999.99
The ATM operator or network may charge you a fee for a transaction or balance inquiry.
If you are not 18 years of age or older please move on and talk to your mommy.
Washington Motel 6 ICE Class Action Settlement
A 12 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled State of Washington v. Motel 6 Operating LP, et al.
To file a claim please visit www.washingtonmotel6settlement.com and download other case documents.
All claim forms must be received by 12/31/2019.
How much money will class members receive?
- $50 for each Class Member whose information was shared with immigration
- $1,000 for each Class Member questioned by immigration
- $7,500 for each Class Member who experienced removal proceedings after being questioned
WashingtonMotel6Settlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Washington Motel 6 Claims c/o A.B. Data Ltd. P.O. Box 173080 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Phone: 1-877-307-7268
- Email: info@WashingtonMotel6Settlement.com
Washington Motel 6 Settlement Class Member Counsel
Mitchell Riese and Andrea Brenneke from the law firm of WASHINGTON ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE CIVIL RIGHTS DIVISION.
Mark N. Bartlett, Ambika K. Doran, and Lauren B. Rainwater from the law firm of DAVIS WRIGHT TREMAINE LLP.
Remember: you are submitting your claim?under penalty of perjury. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.
Class members are super mad at Motel 6 for sharing Latino guest information with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents.
The settlement benefits consumers who rented rooms of certain Motel 6 locations in Washington between Jan. 1, 2015 and Sept. 17, 2017.
A full list of the affected locations is shown below…
- Motel 6 Everett North (10006 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204)
- Motel 6 Everett South (224 128th Street SW, Everett, WA 98204)
- Motel 6 Seattle South (20651 Military Road S., Seattle, WA 98198)
- Motel 6 Seattle Airport (16500 Pacific Highway S, Seattle, WA 98188)
- Motel 6 Seattle (Sea-Tac Airport South, 18900 47th Avenue S.)
- Motel 6 Tacoma South (1811 S. 76th Street, Tacoma, WA 98408)
- From Jan. 29, 2017 to March 11, 2017, only: Motel 6 Bellingham (3701 Byron Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225)
Macy’s Thanks Free $25
Join Thanks for Sharing and get a $25 credit enrollment fee!
Visit?www.macys.com/thanks and follow the on-screen instructions to join.
This is a no-brainer for customers of Macy’s.
Any questions about the promotion can be directed to 1-888-933-6229.
Please note the promotion will run from 8/28/2019 to 12/31/2019.
Macys.com/Thanks Benefits and Highlights
- Thanks For Sharing enrollment is not available at stores in these and surrounding areas: Philadelphia, PA; San Diego, CA; Tampa, FL; Richmond, VA; Buffalo, NY
- Macy’s reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason
- Must be a legal resident of the United States in order to enroll
For each Program enrollment, Macy’s will make a $10 donation, up to a total of $15 million to the following nonprofits:
The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, Make-A-Wish, March of Dimes, Reading Is Fundamental and Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony Fund.
Macy’s Thanks Customer Service
- 1.800.BUY.MACY (1-800-289-6229) 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
- Wedding and Gift Registry 1.800.568.8865 Monday through Sunday – 9 am to 10 pm (Eastern time)
- Store Hours Click here for your local Macy’s store hours
- Tell Macy’s What You Think
- Please note you will get free shipping with Macy’s when you spend $75 or more when shopping online (BOOM goes the dynamite!)