Kroger Customer Survey
Take the KrogerFeedback survey and get back at that Kroger employee who was super due to you for no reason!
All feedback will be used to improve customer service and in-store sales.
Krogerfeedback.com fuel points allow customers to enter the Kroger Survey Sweepstakes!
Kroger Feedback Fuel Points Instructions
- Take a short survey by Kroger and earn fuel points
- The KrogerFeedback.com survey requires the date of visit, time of the visit and entry ID
- All information provided during the course of the survey will only be used to increase the in-store service at Kroger
- Employees and officers of the Kroger company are not allowed to compete in the survey
- 12 random drawing will occur over the Kroger Feedback Fuel Points promotional period
It should be noted all the required information to start the survey can be found on the Kroger receipt.
Furthermore, the Kroger Feedback Fuel Points survey is managed by the Service Management Group.
Also, survey will include all Kroger family stores to include Ralph’s, Food 4 Less and City Market Food and Pharmacy.
One lucky winner will also receive a $5000 Kroger gift card!
The $5000 gift card prize will be delivered in the form of numerous gift cards and can be used at any Kroger store regardless of location.
In order to enter the promotion please visit KrogerFeedback.com.
Customers can also learn more about the lucrative FuelPoints program by visiting Kroger Fuel Points Program FAQ.
In short, the program allows members to earn “fuel points” when making purchases at Kroger.
These points can then be redeemed to save money on gas.
KrogerFeedback.com Fuel Points Instructions (Step by Step Instructions)
- Visit a Kroger?store location and make a purchase
- Save the receipt as the survey entry ID number will be needed
- Go home and access the Internet (pro tip: the survey cannot be taken by phone)
- Navigate to the survey URL (www.krogerfeedback.com)
- Provide the date of vistt, time of visit, and survey entry ID
- Answer all the questions
- Collect the fuel points (pro tip: customer must complete the entire survey to collect the fuel points)
The Kroger Company?provides?supermarket products?to consumers all over the world and has annual revenues of over 100 billion dollars (almost as much as Walmart).
Most Kroger locations are based on the outside lining of major cities and cater to everyone (both low and high-income households).
Recent winners associated with the Kroger customer survey include Pam S. 110365 – Atlanta, Ace M. 210974 – Central, David T. Dallas – 350572, and Sharon W. 250387 – Delta.
Please note the winner’s list will never disclose the customer’s full name and will never provide their contact information.
Kroger Feedback 50 Bonus Fuel Points
- The promotion is no open to residents in the Sunshine State (aka Florida, Rhode Island or New York)
- One hundred first places prizes will be given away
- The prize draw will be managed by Promotion Mechanics
- The first place prizes will consist of a $100 Kroger Gift card
- Winners will be told via phone, mail and or email
- Kroger reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time they deem fit
- A Kroger Feedback gift card winners list can be requested anytime before 1/1/16
Kroger Corporate Lore
- Founded in 1883 with just under $400 which would be just short of $10,000 in today’s money
- Headquartered of the historic Vine Street in downtown Cincinnati
- Second only to Wal-Mart in the world of US retailers
- Headed by Mr. W. Rodney McMullen and his right-hand man Mr. Michael L. Ellis
- www.krogerfeedback.com fuel points
- Kroger Customer Survey Sweepstakes Winners List