New York Juror Questionnaire
- Complete the NY Juror questionnaire to become eligible for jury service in New York State
- NYJuror.gov/Qulaify is operated by the state of New York
- Please note those who complete the questionnaire are not guaranteed eligibility (those who are eligible may be summoned top serve as a juror in New York)
In order to start the process the user will have to provide the Juror index Number and fifty their name. ?Please note when entering the users name please?enter the first three letters of users last name only (if the users name is fewer than three letters long, please enter the users entire last name).
Those who did not receive a NY Juror Questionnaire in the mail will have to provide their first and last name, address, and the county of New York in which they reside.
- The NY State Court System never asks for a juror’s financial or family information
- Do not give this kind of information to anyone claiming to represent the court (those who do receive a potential scam like this should report it to the Commissioner of Jurors ASAP)
- If selected the person is required to attend jury duty by law
- Skipping jury duty can result in civil or criminal penalties (plus anyone who skips jury service will be assigned a new date for future jury service)
- Jurors can postpone their juror date by calling?800-449-2819
Any questions in regards to the NY Juror Questionnaire can be directed to a customer service agent at?1-866-648-4880. ?In order to qualify the juror must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the US,?a resident of the county to which the person is summoned to serve,?not have been convicted of a felony, and be able to understand the English language.