Home Loan Modification Settlement
Learn more about the class action lawsuit entitled Hernandez v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Visit www.homeloanmodificationsettlement.com to file a claim online.
The case is numbered 3:18-cv-07354 and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Class members do not need to worry about hiring a lawyer as they will be represented by Michael Schrag from GIBBS LAW GROUP LLP and Richard Paul from PAUL LLP.
File More Lawsuits: TJ Tuna Settlement
Who should file a claim?
“All persons in the United States who between 2010 and 2018 (i) qualified for a home loan modification or repayment plan pursuant to the requirements of government-sponsored enterprises (such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac), the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP); (ii) were not offered a home loan modification or repayment plan by Wells Fargo due to excessive attorney’s fees being included in the loan modification decision process; and (iii) whose home Wells Fargo sold in foreclosure.”
Home Loan Modification Settlement Contact
- Mail: Hernandez v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91350 Seattle, WA 98111
- Email: info@HomeLoanModificationSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-877-545-0236
How much money will class members get?
The amount of money any one class member will receive is not known at this time regardless of what your Aunt Sally says.
According to court documents class members can expect the following:
“Class Members will automatically receive a share of a $13.575 million settlement fund based on “(1) the amount of your unpaid balance at the time of the error; (2) whether you were delinquent on your loan for six months or more at the time of the error; and (3) how much Wells Fargo previously sent you.” Class Members can also make a claim for severe emotional distress they suffered as a result of the foreclosure. These claims will be evaluated by an attorney appointed by the court.” – www.homeloanmodificationsettlement.com
A 1.3 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Trader Joe’s Tuna Litigation which is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Simply head on over to www.tjtunasettlement.com to file a claim now!
This class action smells fishy and the settlement payment is not that great… rats.
You need to file a claim by 7/1/2020 in order to receive a settlement award.
If you are not happy with the terms of the settlement please attend the fairness hearing which will take place on or around 9/14/2020.
Who should file a claim?
Any legal residents of the United States who purchased one of the following cans of tuna from Trader Joes between Jan. 5, 2012, and March 2, 2020.
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water Half Salt
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water No Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Skipjack Tuna in Water With Sea Salt
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil Solid Light
It should be noted that Trader Jews denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
read more: Visit www.getquesttest.com to get a COVID-19 test
read more: Visit www.bhgwalmartoffer.com to file a claim
TJTunaSettlement.com Contact Info
- Mail-In re: Trader Joe’s Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43502 Providence RI 02940-3502
- Phone – 1-844-799-2424
Class Counsel: L. Timothy Fisher BURSOR & FISHER PA
Defense Counsel: Robert J. Parks PARKS & SOLAR LLP
Receive a cash payment totaling up to $2,325 or discount certificates of up to $4,650 toward a new car purchase via the Ford Transmission class action settlement.
Simply head on over to www.fordtransmissionsettlement.com to file a claim and learn more about the case.
“If you are a current or former owner or lessee of a 2011-2016 Ford Fiesta or 2012-2016 Ford Focus vehicle that was equipped with a PowerShift Transmission and was originally sold or leased in the United States (including territories), you may be affected by a nationwide settlement that has been reached in litigation concerning the PowerShift Transmission.” – http://www.fordtransmissionsettlement.com/
The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known. Please file a claim to get the process started (the sooner you file a claim the sooner you get your potential payment!).
Read More: Register Your Ninja and BHG Walmart Offer
FordTransmissionSettlement.com Contact Information
Who should file a claim?
According to official case documents obtained by OpenKit.io the following residents of the United States will want to file a claim…
“You are a Class Member if you are a person, entity, or organization who currently resides in the United States (including its territories), and you purchase(d), or lease(d) a 2011-2016 Ford Fiesta or 2012-2016 Ford Focus equipped with a PowerShift Transmission that was originally sold by Ford in the United States or its territories.”
- 7B546 Disc Asy-Clutch
- 7Z369 Control Mod Trans (TCM)
- 7052 Oil Seal-Trans Rear
- 7000 Transmission Asy-Aut
- 7C604 Motor-Frt Clutch
- 7A508 Rod-Cl/Slave Cyl Pus
- 6K301 Seal/RetC/Shift Oil
- 7060 Shaft/Bshg Asy-Out
- 7048 Seal-Input Shaft Oil
- 7515 Lever Asy-Clutch Rel
Please NOTE: You cannot get payments for Software Flashes if they were performed in the same Service Visits that qualify you for a Transmission Hardware Replacement.
This is a class action lawsuit you need to file a claim for it you have been a victim of FORD (found on road dead… hehe… ouch!).
You better set down… a massive settlement has been announced in the class action lawsuit entitled Gonzalez-Tzita, et al. v. City of Los Angeles, et al.,
You can visit www.vehicleImpoundsettlement.com to learn more about the case!
There is no Claim Form for this settlement.
If you are a class member don’t even think about dropping a dime on hiring a lawyer as you will be represented by Donald W. Cook.
Mr. Donald W. Cook will take a share of the settlement pot in return for his efforts.
If you disagree with the terms of the Vehicle Impound Settlement please attend the fairness hearing which will be held on or around 5/21/2020.
Need a credit card?
- Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard: Please note this is not a credit card even though it has the Mastercard logo on it… prepaid cards are ideal for consumers with spending issues as it limits their amount they can spend via borrowing
- OpenMyPremierCard.net: Here is a credit card you can really wrap your chops around… this card is best for consumers who are looking to rebuild your credit score
- ChaseSapphirEmail: The Chase Sapphire Email application will require the customer to have the 12 digit invitation number, the 5 digit zip code, and then provide the last name that was on the promotional offer
VehicleImpoundSettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Gonzalez-Tzita v. City of Los Angeles c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91208 Seattle, WA 98111
- Email: info@VehicleImpoundSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-844-975-1777
The defense is represented by the CITY ATTORNEY’S OFFICE (specifically Gabriel Dermer).
Instant Coffee Class Action? Lawsuit
A mind-blowing 25 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Suchanek, et al. v. Sturm Foods Inc., et al.,
The case is numbered 3:11-cv-00565 and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Visit www.instantcoffeelawsuit.com to file a claim.
All claim forms must be filed by 5/20/2020.
A fairness hearing will take place on or around 4/21/2020.
You do not need to attend the fairness hearing to obtain a slice of the settlement pie.
Who should file a claim?
“Class Members include consumers who bought Grove Square Coffee in Alabama, California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee between Sept. 30, 2010, and Sept. 30, 2014.”
- RegisterYourNinja.com: Registration will only take a few minutes of your time and is well worth it for the warranty information.
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: The Vanilla Direct Load service allows a customer to add funds to their Vanilla debit card in 60 seconds or less.
- TellANF.com: Take a short survey and get a $10 off coupon in return for your efforts
How much will I get?
- Alabama Class Members will receive a maximum of $100 despite the number of Grove Square Coffee products purchased;
- New York Class Members will receive a maximum of $275 regardless of the amount of Grove Square Coffee products purchased;
- California, Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee Class Members will receive at least $25 per GSC products purchased, up to three products, for a total of $75.
Please note it is too late to opt-out of the Instant Coffee Class Action Lawsuit, but Class Members who wish to object to its terms must do so in writing no later than March 23, 2020.
InstantCoffeeLawsuit.com Contact Points
- Mail: Suchanek v. Sturm Foods Inc. Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43223 Providence, RI 02940-3223
- Phone: 1-866-800-0337
- Email: info@InstantCoffeeLawsuit.com